CSTP maintains the following listservs open for subscribers:
- "CSTP" - general news and resources about quality instruction, research and policy.
- "Induction Advocacy" - news and resources for those who actively pursue a system of effective support for new teachers.
- "Mentor/Coach" - news and resources for those who help other educators improve their practices.
- "Math Mentors" - news and resources for educators who work with colleagues on math-related content and instruction.
- "Early Career Teachers" - news and resources for teachers in their 1st - 5th years of teaching.
- "ProCert Facilitators" - news and resources for those who work with directly with teachers on the professional certificate process.
Click here to join CSTP's email listserv.
CSTP also has a NBCT Network listserv providing news, information and leadership opportunities for National Board Certified Teachers. This listserv is closed to the public. For more information contact CSTP's Associate Director Terese Emry via email: email@example.com